GT 6/25: BAL @ Sox (1:10pm)

1 minute ago, Snopek said:

It was so damn predictable that once the bats came alive for a bit, the pitching fell apart. And now that the pitching looks good again, the bats go back to sleep. Just a pitiful team.

What's predictable is the bats came alive against the even shittier Tigers and some got their hopes up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bad Hombre said:

Anybody hoping for a sweep now just for the outside chance of a TLR firing??

Not many people involved in this organization are likeable. I'm starting to hate the Sox. If/when this rebuild officially fails, I may find another team to root for or just ditch baseball entirely. 

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

What's predictable is the bats came alive against the even shittier Tigers and some got their hopes up

I was thinking more the blue jays series. The tigers series is a distant memory at this point.

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Not many people involved in this organization are likeable. I'm starting to hate the Sox. If/when this rebuild officially fails, I may find another team to root for or just ditch baseball entirely. 

I've been a fan for too long to ditch the team. But for heaven's sake changes need to be made! Can we please get some professionals to instill a new and fresh look into this team. 

Just now, Capn12 said:

TLRs head may explode, Scanners style, if he has to admit LOLeury cost the team a game.

He will somehow blame that play on Sosa saying Leury had to cut him off because he was out of position or something stupid like that 

2 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

TLRs head may explode, Scanners style, if he has to admit LOLeury cost the team a game.

"Tony, do you think this was Leury's fault at all?"   "No, I ........."

• Haha 1