GT 6/25: BAL @ Sox (1:10pm)

I guess we are stuck hoping that a group of blind squirrels finds a nut until ownership changes. 

If there was a housecleaning in October, does anyone trust Jerry to not hire another group of yes people? 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Highland said:

That was not a competitive lineup. I don't know when they will have one. You can't tell me this team is that much better than Cleveland or Minnesota.

They're not better than Cleveland or Minnesota. They are exactly where they belong in the division. 

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

If there was a housecleaning in October, does anyone trust Jerry to not hire another group of yes people? 

This is why its so disheartening, because its just going to be the same old shit. It doesn't matter. We are just biding our time until the next rebuild. Currently we are in 2014 and have a few more seasons of Hahn's teams mired in mediocrity. 

Just now, hankchifan said:

Sox at this rate will be competing the the Tigers and Royals to stay out of last place.

They are clearly better than the Tigers and Royals, I can say that with confidence. They are not better than Cleveland and Minnesota. 

7 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Cant wait to hear what TLR has to say today

He didn't have them ready to play yesterday and apparently he didn't have them ready today either. 

7 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I guess we are stuck hoping that a group of blind squirrels finds a nut until ownership changes. 

Can’t be worse than this current group 

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Can’t be worse than this current group 

I'd expect it to be lateral at best. 

Trying to figure out how to enjoy Sox baseball until ownership changes, because I think the current braintrust (sans TLR) will be here until that happens.

I guess adjusting my expectations to have a playoff appearance as an acceptable outcome for the season is where I'm at. Don't expect anything more than that, and if more happens, be thrilled.  Expectations will be somewhere between 75-85 wins on an annual basis. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

6 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

This is why its so disheartening, because its just going to be the same old shit. It doesn't matter. We are just biding our time until the next rebuild. Currently we are in 2014 and have a few more seasons of Hahn's teams mired in mediocrity. 

You are so right. The same people making the same decisions. They won't have many fans left unless they understand the urgency. They have to do something different, anything different.