6/26 Fire Tony La Russa Into The Sun Gamethread (1:10PM CT, NBCSC)

Tnetennba

2 minutes ago, ptatc said:

So you want him to call out players publicly?

I thought the board was against that and it should be kept in the locker room.

Catch the fucking ball.  It's a dead simple play. That's a play a high school player should make.  Maybe he needs a rest. He seems to be the only player on the team that is immune to riding the bench. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Abreu now can sleep on the plane and TLR doesn’t need to coverup for Abreu. Kelly and Graveman earned their money today. 

So did Cease, who is our #1 pitcher and stopper now.  Our pitchers today had to overcome terrible defense and runs left on the table.  Great job.

Cease again showed how great he is. On the post-game show, they were saying the offense showed up today. I didn't see the early part of the game. In the last innings, I saw two bloop hits and no runs scored with bases loaded. (as usual) The offense didn't exactly wow me. Robert still hobbling out there. Glad he was able to get to the ninth inning drive.

2 minutes ago, Highland said:

Cease again showed how great he is. On the post-game show, they were saying the offense showed up today. I didn't see the early part of the game. In the last innings, I saw two bloop hits and no runs scored with bases loaded. (as usual) The offense didn't exactly wow me. Robert still hobbling out there. Glad he was able to get to the ninth inning drive.

Cease is a stud and an All Star. Too bad we don’t get to vote for pitchers. 

16 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

Catch the fucking ball.  It's a dead simple play. That's a play a high school player should make.  Maybe he needs a rest. He seems to be the only player on the team that is immune to riding the bench. 

No doubt. But should TLR blame him if theyvwould have lost as you suggested.

Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

Cease is a stud and an All Star. Too bad we don’t get to vote for pitchers. 

He could get screwed out of spot on the AllStar team, hope not. He’s got at least one start and if it’s like this one, he should make it. If you lead or close to leading in K’s it would be a shame 

7 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

He could get screwed out of spot on the AllStar team, hope not. He’s got at least one start and if it’s like this one, he should make it. If you lead or close to leading in K’s it would be a shame 

Leading in strike out rate should be enough to get Cease into the All Star game.  Besides fans love big strike out pitchers.

27 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Leading in strike out rate should be enough to get Cease into the All Star game.  Besides fans love big strike out pitchers.

To tell you the truth, I don't care about the All-Star game. The game means nothing. It would be our luck that a Sox player would get hurt. Take the days off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spumoni said:

“Is that all correct?” had me dying of laughter

“Ok so for 100 bucks (gift card), I get 30 minutes with you. I can make out with you. I can eat your pussy and fuck you raw. Is all that correct?”

The gift card part had me dying as well. 

• Haha 1