6/28 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA - WHY IS TLR STILL HERE?

ChiSox59

1 minute ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

This Ohtani kid looks pretty good too.

He signed his international deal right around the time we signed Luis Robert. 

Not calling Luis Robert a bust by any stretch, but holly shit what a difference in production and development. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Nah, when you are dumping crap in there about not knowing where everyone is going to hit it everytime as some kind of intellectually honest argument against defense while completely ignoring the fact that the exact same thing would apply to not knowing exactly what offense you are going to get from hitters every single time tells me you aren't really trying here.

But sure. Turn it into Vaughn or whatever other baggage you want to drag in here while ignoring that it applies to everyone else.

I asked you to tell me your plan on who plays and who doesn't. You didn't do it. Why ? because the roster as currently constructed wouldn't win no matter what you suggest. You can send Burger and Sheets down and it's accomplishes nothing to make the team any better. Time to sell. I'm not the only one who thinks so.

But eventually you will come around because that's what you do when the overwhelming majority thinks so too.

Just now, reiks12 said:

right hander with 10Ks in like 14IP completely overpowering our Menechino Offense

Oh a “righty”…yeah gonna be tough to string together a couple hits against one of those.  And unfortunately Menechino’s got some serious blackmail on someone and incapable of being fired.