Notice: We're about to get hot

Richie

Just informing all of you that we are about to get on a roll heading into this stretch vs the AL Central.

You've been informed. You heard it here first. I guarantee that we win the division. I'm on vacation drinking at a pool and watched the game on my laptop. Two girls just approached my friend and I. Opened up the convo by asking if we like anal. Good day. Going out. Farewell. Let's. Fucking. Go. We fight a lot, but let's come together and GET HOT. 

I'm telling ya... I ain't joking. This is going to happen.

• Haha 11
  • Fire 4

1 hour ago, Richie said:

Just informing all of you that we are about to get on a roll heading into this stretch vs the AL Central.

You've been informed. You heard it here first. I guarantee that we win the division. I'm on vacation drinking at a pool and watched the game on my laptop. Two girls just approached my friend and I. Opened up the convo by asking if we like anal. Good day. Going out. Farewell. Let's. Fucking. Go. We fight a lot, but let's come together and GET HOT. 

On behalf of the 20% of the board that wants you to be right…LFG.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Richie said:

The only reason they are offering anal is because of the recent Roe.... nvm not going there. 

I agree tho. Sox are about to go on a tear. Eloy and Liam coming back hopefully next homestand. Time to demolish the AL Central back to 1st place. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tnetennba said:

Win these upcoming series against Minnesota and Cleveland while not looking like amateurs or a drunken beer league team, then perhaps we can talk.

You did say we’d be “lucky” to win 2 of 6 out west. We already have 3 wins and could possibly get 4. 

2 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

You did say we’d be “lucky” to win 2 of 6 out west. We already have 3 wins and could possibly get 4. 

And I’m quite surprised, and happy to be wrong.  I’m not ready to predict a hot streak though.  

• Like 1

The next 14 games are in my mind, it for the Sox this season. If they suck and go worse than .500, I have to think it is over for them. They need to win these series to have a chance. If they don’t, there won’t be a turnaround.

Let’s hope Richie gets lucky.

11 hours ago, Richie said:

I hear this eveytime we win a few in a roll, yet it never happens, expect to continue winning against the Tigers, before we shit the bed against the Twins and Indians

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

The only reason they are offering anal is because of the recent Roe.... nvm not going there. 

I agree tho. Sox are about to go on a tear. Eloy and Liam coming back hopefully next homestand. Time to demolish the AL Central back to 1st place. 

Either that or they are not ladies at all!