Sox vs Minny 7/4/22 game thread Sweet Home Chicago, without Tony

Sox lost. Who cares. They are who they are. I'll admit I still feel good the nights they win, but they blow chunks especially against the Central. They constantly get owned. 

Just now, The Beast said:

TA can’t hit the breaking ball and didn’t even bother running to first. Act like you give a shit, watch your performance tonight and think about your words about being the best. Play better.

No RBI since May 24

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, mmmmmbeeer said:

Tim better face a clubhouse fine for that bullshit.  Pot should be big tonight with Moncada and Engel chipping in, too.

Kelly should have his locker removed with nearly a 10 ERA and more walks than IP at that salary on that insane contract.

• Like 1

Just now, mmmmmbeeer said:

Tim better face a clubhouse fine for that bullshit.  Pot should be big tonight with Moncada and Engel chipping in, too.

Yeah, it's kind of a bad look. His at bat was so pathetic he couldn't bring himself to run. I'll forgive him. He had an embarrassingly awful at bat there and wasn't gonna beat any throw or tag.

This is a stupid team. 

I need a reporter to man up and ask questions about how do mlb players get tripled up on a play like that????!!!!

I hate TLR but if I'm him I call a meeting after this game and let this team fucking have it....

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

TA can’t hit the breaking ball and didn’t even bother running to first. Act like you give a shit, watch your performance tonight and think about your words about being the best. Play better.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

on the bright side, I'm sure Kelly will be unavailable for tomorrow

Kelly with two walks in the 10 th which both scored it is unacceptable for a quality reliever.  He also was left in one batter too long and Cairo let him pitch to a lefty with Banks ready.  Major disappointment with Kelly.

Just now, harkness99 said:

Tim Anderson caping off the night by showing what a bunch of fucking losers this team is built out of.

Swing at every pitch like a little virgins- then pout and dont run to first.

A perfect picture of this teams philosophy

Never seen a team that acts more like they’re 10 games up with a month left in the season. Lazy effort, saving their legs, etc.

• Like 1