7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM

SoxBlanco

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Anderson is a nice player and a guy that fans fall in love with that the team can trot out there to get fans excited for.  They will not move him from SS.

The reality is for a winning team he is neither a SS and more importantly not leadoff a hitter.  He refuses to have any patience at the plate or learn situational hitting.

Every year there is some sort of personal issue arising as well.  Some he can control some he cannot. 

Personally I bat him 6th and move him to the OF. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Who. Is. Taking. His. Contract????????

The Sox have to fix Moncada before they trade him. 

there's a sucker born every minute as they, hopefully someone sees him as a player with great potential that needs a change of senery. I'm only praying, we're probably stuck with him. BOTH THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WE NEED for next year, i think it's too late for anyone to help us this year is getting more left handed bats or at the least, good switch hitters. We are way too righted handed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

Anderson is a nice player and a guy that fans fall in love with that the team can trot out there to get fans excited for.  They will not move him from SS.

The reality is for a winning team he is neither a SS and more importantly not leadoff a hitter.  He refuses to have any patience at the plate or learn situational hitting.

Every year there is some sort of personal issue arising as well.  Some he can control some he cannot. 

Ridiculous.

He's a catcher and everyone knows it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

his OBP is 356 which is fine, its the 2-3-4 hitters that have been atrocious in knocking him in