Oscar Colas Promoted to Birmingham

Sleepy Harold

1 minute ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Yea lets rush more guys thru the minors so when they get to the big leagues they're horrible fundamental players who don't know how to play defense or run the bases correctly. 

Who is rushing? He killed High A in June and is playing CF. If he can play CF, I'm sure he could easily play RF in MLB. 

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Yea lets rush more guys thru the minors so when they get to the big leagues they're horrible fundamental players who don't know how to play defense or run the bases correctly. 

How is moving a 23.5 year old with an .850 OPS from A+ to AA rushing?  

• Fire 3

21 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Hopefully he is as good as his ego seems to think.

Man, you really need to drop the manufactured Instagram drama. It wasn't even close to the same stratosphere as Yermin, lasted all of one day, and the Sox fan post that stirred up all the drama wasn't even accurate.

Plus, if you don't think damn near every pro athlete had an ego, I don't know what to tell you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, Quin said:

Man, you really need to drop the manufactured Instagram drama. It wasn't even close to the same stratosphere as Yermin, lasted all of one day, and the Sox fan post that stirred up all the drama wasn't even accurate.

Plus, if you don't think damn near every pro athlete had an ego, I don't know what to tell you.

I would feel better about this if literally anything was given as a response.  No talking head explained it, no one covered his absence, nothing was clarified.  In the Sox-verse ignoring something is step one to see if anyone demands more.  We didn't even get a Chicago media puppet out to say something at all.

Just now, southsider2k5 said:

I would feel better about this if literally anything was given as a response.  No talking head explained it, no one covered his absence, nothing was clarified.  In the Sox-verse ignoring something is step one to see if anyone demands more.  We didn't even get a Chicago media puppet out to say something at all.

Because it's a non-story. Dude had a bad day, got over it. Dwelling on it only has a Streisand effect.

If social media were around / bigger prior to the 2010s, a lot of our favorite athletes would be ripped to shreds.

• Like 1