7/12 GT Gm 1 @NoonCT: Sox play 2 today, if you care

ChiSox59

5 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

I hope it gets as bad as it can.

This owner, this FO, this manager, and this team deserve it.

We as fans who have spent a lot of money on this team during lean times don't deserve this 

I hope it doesn't get any worse but it sure the heck ain't getting any better. You are right about the fans for sure but with that said, each one of us continues to show up every day and night to see if things might could change. There is a lot of I'm outa here and I'm thru with this team but yet we come back for more of the same. Sooner or later things will get better, hard to believe that now but it will happen.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Hey Eloy, they’re going to throw you sliders!  Have a game

The epitome of this team and the inability to adjust to MLB pitching.  He will get hurt in the next couple of weeks miss 4 weeks and we will hear about he never really got his timing back BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL HE IS HEALTHY NEXT YEAR!

Robet and Moncada will get hurt again the coming weeks and then the excuse is there. 

I used to complain about this during last season when I felt like this team had no killer instinct. That was due to their manager putting out a I'm punting this game lineup every time we had a chance to sweep a series

You could see it slowly happening last year, but this team has absolutely morphed into The demeanor of their manager.

They are complacent, they lack energy, and don't seem to care.

Edited by 2Deep
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 2Deep said:

I used to complain about this during last season when I felt like this team had no killer instinct. That was due to their manager putting out a I'm punting this game lineup every time we had a chance to sweep a series

You could see it slowly happening last year, but this team has absolutely morphed into The demeanor of their manager.

and that was literally why Ricky was fired. That he allowed the team to let off the gas at the end of 2020. Of course he had a SP collection running on fumes and no where near the bullpen TLR was granted.

This is the most miserable I have ever been during my White Sox fandom. This is truly the most frustrating and disappointing season all things considered.

The worst part is I cant even confidently say things will change either. Its like were in a black hole of despair.

Just now, 2Deep said:

I used to complain about this during last season when I felt like this team Em had no killer instinct. That was due to their manager putting out a I'm punting this game lineup every time we had a chance to sweep a series

6 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

A mlb pitcher has thrown 52 pitches in 5 innings versus a MLB line up.

How the fuck is someone not fired!!!!!

Unfortunately exists in coaching staffs.   Rare does a GM come in and fire staff.