Shane Riordan sucks and knows nothing

ChiSox59

I'll believe it when I see it.

Again, this is an organization that hasn't fired a manager in season since the mid 90's and now were talking about Jerry's buddy.

Even when Ozzie quit on this team, he wasn't "Fired" they just kind of let him go on his own terms. And that was someone who pretty much insulted the organization.

Edited by T R U
Facts.
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

I keep thinking All Star Break is where changes happen. I just don't want to be 0-8. I am hoping they can get to needed changes and still finish between here and than around .500 (on the week) - so they aren't any more burried heading into the 2nd half of the season (and give the new coach that ASB window to start making his splash and meeting players, etc).  

• Like 1

Just now, flavum said:

I’m buying what Fathom mentioned in the game thread. Rick Hahn gets fired too. Kenny takes over the rest of the season and hires McEwing as interim manager. It’s a boiling pot right now, and it’s going to ‘splode.

Look, if more than one guy gets fired, I won't be sad about it.

5 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

I keep thinking All Star Break is where changes happen. I just don't want to be 0-8. I am hoping they can get to needed changes and still finish between here and than around .500 (on the week) - so they aren't any more burried heading into the 2nd half of the season (and give the new coach that ASB window to start making his splash and meeting players, etc).  

Oh I have plenty of confidence that they will still win a couple games on this road trip. 

2 minutes ago, flavum said:

I’m buying what Fathom mentioned in the game thread. Rick Hahn gets fired too. Kenny takes over the rest of the season and hires McEwing as interim manager. It’s a boiling pot right now, and it’s going to ‘splode.

McEwing will just anger the team with his love of filet steaks

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Who is this Shane Riordan fellow?

Some guy with a beard I stopped following a while back because he was talking trash about French Silk Pie.  I’m not sure why I was following him in the first place, honestly.  Hopefully he knows more about the inner workings of the Sox front office than things that taste delicious.

• Haha 3