Shane Riordan sucks and knows nothing

ChiSox59

41 minutes ago, SoCalChiSox said:

Ugh...some of the proposed trades for Happ mentioned earlier were awful. 

Hope not

If I'm on the phone with the Sox, I can smell the desperation across the phone lines. I'm holding out until they overpay.

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

*Riordan update*

Seems to have backed off his claims that TLR will not last the season. Now says next season will not be the manager. And that Ethan Katz may be the new manager. His sources are now identified. The mirror image.

I think I speak for almost all Sox fans when I say F this guy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1
  • Hawk 1

• 5 weeks later...

Cubs fan here (feel for you guys this yr, really do), but I came across this thread randomly and had to chime in. Been a score listener for 15 years or so, and I never thought I’d find someone I dislike more than the pretentious dbag that is Laurence Holmes but then Shane came along. What on earth was Mitch thinking when he got rid of Shep and hired Shane?! Shep wasn’t the best, was grumpy, and didn’t seem like the kinda guy you could enjoy a chat with over a few beers, but Shane blows him out of the water. First off this guys take on anything and everything is horrendous. He hates everything, and seems to only enjoy cooking meats. He’s absolutely obnoxious, not funny (his Mahomes impression makes me cringe every single time), doesn’t know Jack about sports, chimes in way too much for not being a host, and is overall one of the least relatable and unlikable humans on the planet. He s%*# talks everyone for having different takes/opinions which is funny considering his are so awful. I know a lot of people dislike parkins and danny Mac (esp after the ESPN reporter comment), but personally I loved that duo. Shep was okay and I think we can all agree Tanny is awesome and unbelievably good at his job..not a huge fan of Speigs but I love the guy as an overall good dude..so despite all the changes I stuck w/the show until Shane arrived. I guarantee that dude has like 3 friends total. Thank you for pointing this out and letting me rant a bit.  Move over Holmes, you’re no longer king dbag at the score!

Best of luck Sox fans. Once you get rid of the racist senior citizen coaching the team you’ll be back on track! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2022 at 5:22 PM, ChiTy said:

Cubs fan here (feel for you guys this yr, really do), but I came across this thread randomly and had to chime in. Been a score listener for 15 years or so, and I never thought I’d find someone I dislike more than the pretentious dbag that is Laurence Holmes but then Shane came along. What on earth was Mitch thinking when he got rid of Shep and hired Shane?! Shep wasn’t the best, was grumpy, and didn’t seem like the kinda guy you could enjoy a chat with over a few beers, but Shane blows him out of the water. First off this guys take on anything and everything is horrendous. He hates everything, and seems to only enjoy cooking meats. He’s absolutely obnoxious, not funny (his Mahomes impression makes me cringe every single time), doesn’t know Jack about sports, chimes in way too much for not being a host, and is overall one of the least relatable and unlikable humans on the planet. He s%*# talks everyone for having different takes/opinions which is funny considering his are so awful. I know a lot of people dislike parkins and danny Mac (esp after the ESPN reporter comment), but personally I loved that duo. Shep was okay and I think we can all agree Tanny is awesome and unbelievably good at his job..not a huge fan of Speigs but I love the guy as an overall good dude..so despite all the changes I stuck w/the show until Shane arrived. I guarantee that dude has like 3 friends total. Thank you for pointing this out and letting me rant a bit.  Move over Holmes, you’re no longer king dbag at the score!

Best of luck Sox fans. Once you get rid of the racist senior citizen coaching the team you’ll be back on track! 

Welcome to SoxTalk!

Would wish you "Good luck with your first crap" but you already nailed it.

You (and others) may also enjoy this link of the best from Tannehill over the years.

You should host a 670 the Score-themed program on the E! channel.

I think Shep got a job with his school district or something, I’m not sure Mitch let him go 

I can't imaging caring this much about Chicago sports radio.  It is lowest common denominator trash designed to evoke a reaction versus having any intelligent exchanges.  Quit wasting your time on garbage.

• Like 2