Whitesox @ Twins 6:40PM The Chase to .500 continued

Vote4Pedro

27 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Yeah cuz TLR hunted him down in the dug out and said stop it

Jose didn’t want to be the new Yermin Mercedes and getting thrown under the bus by TLR.  Only time in the game that TLR got excited when he wanted to apply the unwritten rule.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Donny Lucy's Avocado Farm said:

Which White Sox team is gonna show up tomorrow?

If we get good starting pitching and hit some homers will be OK.  We know for sure now that we are not going to get swept by the Twins.  One game at a time now.

49 minutes ago, wegner said:

Think he'd bite at 2 years 25 mill?

I think that would be a big mistake. The way he's pitched this year has been amazing, but it's only been a dozen starts and he's going to be 37, no need to try and lock him up at that rate. I bet he can be head much cheaper and possibly on a one year deal in the offseason. 

42 minutes ago, Marqhead said:

I think that would be a big mistake. The way he's pitched this year has been amazing, but it's only been a dozen starts and he's going to be 37, no need to try and lock him up at that rate. I bet he can be head much cheaper and possibly on a one year deal in the offseason. 

If a 1 year deal at the end is possible then outstanding.  I just think if he keeps this up, he will get more than 1 year and probably not here.  But take advantage of what he is providing now pitching and apparently mentoring with Lopez from what I've seen posted here.