7/15 Sox @ Twinkies 7:10PM Can we get to .500????

Vote4Pedro

3 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Not really. While they’re highly Unlikely to actually sweep the Twins, 2 games over .500 at the ASB is still wildly disappointing compared to what this team should and was expected to do. 

One game back would be a massive improvement over what this board was predicting a week ago.  Of course, it doesn't "fully" erase the first half of the season...but for sure people would be climbing back off the ledge.

7 minutes ago, bmags said:

I’m actually excited and watching the white Sox pre game

Well stone poney, the Sox got a good ballclub this year. I say it often, but the most important tool in baseball is the Will To WIn. I look around the clubhouse and you got a HOF manager, a guy like Jose who is as tough as nails and a leader and all these young studs that play a different game than in my era, it's gonna be a fun year so sit back, strap it down and let's enjoy some White Sox Baseball!

• Like 1
  • Hawk 3

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Well stone poney, the Sox got a good ballclub this year. I say it often, but the most important tool in baseball is the Will To WIn. I look around the clubhouse and you got a HOF manager, a guy like Jose who is as tough as nails and a leader and all these young studs that play a different game than in my era, it's gonna be a fun year so sit back, strap it down and let's enjoy some White Sox Baseball!

You can put that on the board.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Polar Bear said:

Looking to see if Kopech can get to around 7-12 changeups in the game tonight bc I think it could really help him.  This is definitely going to be a tough matchup for him without the big fastball so hopefully he has his control and can locate his pitches well. I'm afraid if he starts to struggle early that he will become too focused on the fastball or slider and the Twins will just sit on whichever one they want to hit.   

Bring the swag to the mound with ya tonight Kopech 

gif.gif

Hope he got the memo to not let Buxton beat us.