7/15 Sox @ Twinkies 7:10PM Can we get to .500????

Vote4Pedro

4 minutes ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

I don't know how to feel rn.

So many things have broken right these two games...just need to follow through and win one of the next two somehow.

Now the Twins suddenly seem vulnerable. Also, have to thank the Guardians for exposing those late inning deficiencies.

Can feel that sense of unease at the ballpark.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ChiSox59 said:

Leury over Engel in RF with a lefty on the mound is a joke. Other than that, guess the rest makes sense. 

TLR is a genius. If he doesn’t start Leury over Engel, then Leury is the guy inserted in the 3 hole and Engel doesn’t hit in that spot. I can’t believe we have been underestimating his mastermind abilities this whole year. 

Edited by SoxBlanco
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • TLR 5

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

So many things have broken right these two games...just need to follow through and win one of the next two somehow.

But the Twins suddenly seem vulnerable. Also, have to thank the Guardians for exposing those late inning deficiencies.

If the rumor is true that Tony moving up at the break maybe the team is very happy.

6 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

TLR is a genius. If he doesn’t start Leury over Engel, then Leury is the guy inserted in the 3 hole and Engel doesn’t hit in that spot. I can’t believe we have been underestimating his mastermind abilities this whole year. 

Extend Tony