7/17 Sox @ Twins - Last Chance to Earn My Love Gamethread - 1:10PM CT, NBCSC

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, pcq said:

I enjoy Len because he doesn't strain to entertain us following our guy Ernie Harwell. Sometimes there is too much pressure on guys to be entertainers. 

That's my biggest problem with Jason. He tries too hard to always be funny and entertaining rather than just calling the game. A little bit is fine but he does way too much. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hawk 1

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

That's my biggest problem with Jason. He tries too hard to always be funny and entertaining rather than just calling the game. A little bit is fine but he does way too much. 

Agreed. I love the Sunday game with kasper. Jason can be annoying at times

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

.500 at the break. 3 back.

If it weren't for the dumbest triple play in the history of baseball and the Josh Naylor implosion, sox would be in 1st at the break.

And Sox remaining strength of schedule is #29. Twins #19, Guardians #20. The division is still very much there for the taking considering this is the healthiest the Sox have been all season.

Just now, Tnetennba said:

Twins are eminently beatable.  If the Sox could just pull their heads out of their asses once and for all they could win this shitty division. 

The Twins just need to start Dylan Bundy every time. 

11 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

.500 at the break. 3 back.

If it weren't for the dumbest triple play in the history of baseball and the Josh Naylor implosion, sox would be in 1st at the break.

Don't forget the 2 games we blew against the Twins in the first series of the season. One of them was because TA forgot how to play SS. 

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Leury absolutely worthless out there

Harrison is at least earning his paycheck since June started. Leury continues to just suck in pretty much every way. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

we still haven’t proven that we can beat the Astros, Yankees , TB etc.

The Astros are the only top AL team left they haven't won a series against and there's another chance to do that. They're one of two teams (the other being the Reds of all teams) to win a series against the Yankees on the road and they won both series against the Rays. They're above .500 against the top 4 AL East teams (13-12). I actually think they've played better against good competition this year compared to last year (especially on the road).