2022 draft Day 2, rounds 3-10

southsider2k5

Just now, SoxAce said:

Fuck it. Stick him in AA and say sink or swim kid. :lol:

Yeah, exactly.

He hit .376 / .498 / .563 his senior year with 54 walks to 26 ks. 7 homers and 20 doubles. 

Also quite, quite not good looking. If you were to make a handsome scale on the left you'd have Camilletti and on your right side you'd have Steve Sax

• Haha 2

Just now, SoxAce said:

Washington just took Romero @bmags . Think he was the last college catcher left worth somewhat of a damn.

There is the florida catcher, he's just not much defensively.

Or we try to find money for that high school catcher I posted going to LSU.

Also does anyone know what draft and follow looks like? When do we start to see that?

9 minutes ago, bmags said:

Yeah, exactly.

He hit .376 / .498 / .563 his senior year with 54 walks to 26 ks. 7 homers and 20 doubles. 

Also quite, quite not good looking. If you were to make a handsome scale on the left you'd have Camilletti and on your right side you'd have Steve Sax

You are giving Steve Sax too much credit. I can think of plenty other players that beat him on the handsome scale. 

3 minutes ago, bmags said:

unfortunately i'm obssessed with camilletti now. This guy is gonna be our 2b savior

I don't know if that power plays with wood bats, but the swing is pretty.  So not like he has a horrible swing or anything.  

• Like 1