7/22 GT Guardians @ White Sox, 7:10PM CT, Apple TV

Tnetennba

4 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Many Credit card machines down across the park, leading to half the concession stands closing early and extremely long lines everywhere else. Just in case the on the field product wasn't a big enough fuck you to the 35k here

Stupid they refuse to take cash 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Ahh the Tanner Banks experience. Time to see what else is on TV for the night. 

Another TLR matchup obsession that back fires.  Engel has been absolutely terrible today.  That 2 run double by Naylor was catchable, he took the wrong route.  Our D has been horrible tonight.  Our guys came out too flat.  What did they do all week?

3 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

is amazing to me that this organization can't figure out how to pitch to Naylor.

He is not Juan Soto. Jim thome, bryce harper, jose ramirez 

He is an average player but they keep grooving him pitches

Banks can’t blow him away.

2 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Another TLR matchup obsession that back fires.  Engel has been absolutely terrible today.  That 2 run double by Naylor was catchable, he took the wrong route.  Our D has been horrible tonight.  Our guys came out too flat.  What did they do all week?

This team never looks right after a few days off. 

This game is squrely on our supposed ACE. Never gave us a chance tonight 

I'm done with the Lucas giolitto experience. I love his a person but as a big time pitcher (no thank you)

He was throwing 94-97 in the playoff win v Oakland.

Ever since the sticky tack issue he has not been good. Majority of this year he has been between 91-93. That is a huge drop. 

Something is not right with him. I would have rather paid Rodon then him

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

The starting pitching has been mediocre all year, they can't hit any RHP with a pulse, but Hahn says the biggest need is another bullpen arm

Hahn is going to blow it again at the deadline but who cares at this point. The team isn’t going anywhere.