7/23 Guardians vs White Sox G1 12:10 PM: McKenzie vs Cueto

Kyyle23

4 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Ya but at least I don't sit around for 3 or 4 hours every game typing on a computer in my basement.

Come out of your hole, and let the moths out of your wallet and enjoy a game at the park 😉

Hard Pass. Last game was March 2, 2020 in Arizona. Went to many games in 2019 and was excited.

October 29, 2020 ended the excitement and interest in supporting this team. Perhaps will return when Tony and Jerry are gone.

Until then, the wallet is sealed. Also, I follow games anywhere, sometimes on long walks. Don't live in a basement. Where are you typing from this pathetic game?

October 29, 2020

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

The best thing we can hope for is that Hahn can't make any deals. There's no way in hell the Sox should be buying. 

Good news is outside of a few guys, the farm system is so bad I won’t lose a second of sleep if they trade some of them.

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Hard Pass. Last game was March 2, 2020 in Arizona. Went to many games in 2019 and was excited.

October 29, 2020 ended the excitement and interest in supporting this team. Perhaps will return when Tony and Jerry are gone.

Until then, the wallet is sealed. Also, I follow games anywhere, sometimes on long walks. Don't live in a basement. Where are you typing from this pathetic game?

October 29, 2020

I can understand and most likely will be joining you.

To answer your question, laying in bed getting ready soon for game 2

Edited by A-Train to 35th
add

2 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

October 29, 2020

I usually take long walks to get away from this team. 😎