7/23 Guardians vs White Sox G1 12:10 PM: McKenzie vs Cueto

Kyyle23

5 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Oh well........

I'm sure the Guardians will kick Lynn's ass next game

Lynn will just say in the post game presser that he pitched like horseshit or whatever he wants to say after he gives up 6+ in the first 2 innings

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

You can’t use this outfield in the 9th.  You just cannot have Sheets AND Vaughn out there in a close game.   And you removed the best defender

Sheets is not a major leaguer. 

• Like 2

Hey hey! Ho Ho! Hahn and co has got to go!!! Hey hey! Ho Ho! Hahn and co has got to go! I remember talking in November about how poorly hahn and co have done most of their regime and got absolutely ridiculed by southside2k and chicago white Sox. Come out to play now boys!!! Absolutely pathetic roster that’s been constructed.

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Not much they can do when they have just about as much power as you and I do within the organization and continue to get punk’d by TLR

They’re made men. And hahn is a cubs fan. Doubt they really care.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Not much they can do when they have just about as much power as you and I do within the organization and continue to get punk’d by TLR

Hahn has been terrible bringing players in. He is as much to blame as TLR. He traded a bust in Kimbrel for another bust in Pollock. After trading a potential bust in Madrigal to get Kimbrel. Hahn is the director of DH's in the outfield. 

14 minutes ago, pcq said:

Sheets is not a major leaguer. 

You have to admit when you're wrong and I have to do it.  I got fooled by his .830 OPS last season and actually thought he'd become one of those "diamond in the rough" finds good teams tend to get once in a while by scouting and development. 

But he is not a ML ballplayer.  He's Daniel Palka 2.0.   And even worse, being forced to play the OF due to the ineptitude of the GM. 

But with that said, you can still hide a problem like this along with the scrubs like Leury if you're actual big money "Stars" would pull their weight (Grandal, Moncada, Eloy, Pollock, etc).      

Edited by HOFHurt35
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

You have to admit when you're wrong, but I have to do it.  I got fooled by his .830 OPS last season and actually thought he'd become one of those "diamond in the rough" finds good teams tend to get once in a while by scouting and development. 

But he is not a ML ballplayer.  He's Daniel Palka 2.0.   And even worse, being forced to play the OF due to the ineptitude of the GM. 

But with that said, you can still hide a problem like this along with the scrubs like Leury if you're actual big money "Stars" would pull their weight (Grandal, Moncada, Eloy, Pollock, etc).      

At least Palka could hit a home run. 

4 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

You have to admit when you're wrong, but I have to do it.  I got fooled by his .830 OPS last season and actually thought he'd become one of those "diamond in the rough" finds good teams tend to get once in a while by scouting and development. 

Ditto