7/23 Sox / Guardians G2 6:15PM TLR promoted yet?

Vote4Pedro

3 minutes ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

I feel like out OF has been doing that all year. No sense of urgency in this team ever

Also a hell of a piece of hitting. 96 at the shoulders is tough to deal with  

Of course they have. Cleveland scouted it and has taken advantage. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Vaughn just allowed another run with terrible defense.  Hey dumb fucks, they’re looking for that high fastball.

Hahn thinks AV and Sheets in RF is great, no need to upgrade.

Just now, White Sox Park said:

LaRussa comes out under a hail of boos..

Yeah cause he never should have taken Lynn out. Lopez should have been the first guy out of the bullpen, not Ruiz.

• Like 1

Another TLR screw up.  Ruiz cannot perform in high stress situations.  ReyLo has been our best 7 th inning pitcher .  You need to bring him in not Ruiz.  Worry about the 8 th later.  This shitwas predictable.  You need to win games with your best guys. No sense of urgency or desperation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

The amount of WAR the Sox have received from the 3rd and 4th pick of the draft, with physically maxed out players, is pathetic 

Yup. Madrigal and Vaughn were always bad picks in the top 5. You can't be picking limited players there. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, fathom said:

The amount of WAR the Sox have received from the 3rd and 4th pick of the draft, with physically maxed out players, is pathetic 

Vaughn is going to get there once he's playing his natural position. I think the lack of power is partially poor hitting coaching but also some of it is still due to lost developmental time in the minors, imo.

I'd be very surprised if he isn't an eventual ~3+ WAR regular like Abreu has been for years.