Fire Rick Hahn

Chicago White Sox

21 hours ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Firing Hahn won't help until after JR is gone.

For the most part, I agree. But something has to shake this team out of this first baseman/DH right handed hitting bad base running speed and defense eschewing bullpen obsessed catatonic trance. A new set of eyes might set off the team into a new dysfunctional direction, but at some point there will be a Venn diagram overlap that may equate into a well balanced team. Temporarily.

13 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Kenny's on his final contract (does it end this year or next?).

Kenny would be there to help transition the next person, but wouldn't be "The Guy" or making any big or little picture decisions. Think Jerry would be more comfortable with this. If Jerry is gone, than yeah, Kenny leaves as well unless the OUTSIDE new hire wants him to stay on to help with the initial transition.

That’s not Kenny’s nature would not work 

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Fire this coward for being afraid to fire Menechino for overseeing the most underachieving offense in White Sox history

You don't like the opposite field singles from Sheets and Grandal?  I don't understand?

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Fire:

Kenny Williams

Rick Hahn

Tony LaRussa

Miguel Cairo

Shelley Duncan

Frank Menechino

Howie Clark

Daryl Boston

Joe McEwing

James Kruk

You gotta find Cairo before you can fire him...it's the most difficult Where's Waldo ever.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Fire:

Kenny Williams

Rick Hahn

Tony LaRussa

Miguel Cairo

Shelley Duncan

Frank Menechino

Howie Clark

Daryl Boston

Joe McEwing

James Kruk

Oh I’m sure there are more. I’ve got Strength and Conditioning coach Allen Thomas to add.

9 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Fire:

Kenny Williams

Rick Hahn

Tony LaRussa

Miguel Cairo

Shelley Duncan

Frank Menechino

Howie Clark

Daryl Boston

Joe McEwing

James Kruk

I guess we can wait for new front office to fire Haber, Getz, Hostetler and Shirley (nothing against Shirley, but he'll be a casualty).

Dear future white sox GM.  No more fat pitchers.  We have tried the fat veteran pitcher before, but it doesn't work out for more than a year.  When a pitcher comes in fat and then comes into the laziest development organization, it all goes bad.  Double helpings of pie and not so much cardio goes on.  They start hurting things and the pitcher goes to shit.   No more fat pitchers.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

They already fired him.  Unfortunately we finally decided nepotism was bad and took Steele Walker over Alex Thomas

Exceptions for Guillen kids, KW and pretty much family members of everyone connected to the Sox that sucks ass.

Elijah Tatis included.

Vladimir Guerrero family/relatives as well.

Franklin and not Franmil, etc.

Had Carlos Martinez's kid too.

38 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

"Ione" Skye Bolt would be an upgrade over Gavin Sheets at this point (wash offensively, massive upgrade defensively)

Thank about that for a minute.

Say Anything was very good at least.

Kickboxing is the sort of the future.   MMA, close enough.

I'm still open to taking the GM job. I haven't written JR a letter in quite  some time. Maybe he'll come to his senses and give me an interview for the GM job. I think one of my main attractions would be I really  wouldn't have to be paid much. At this stage of the game I really don't need alot of money. Not only that, but if i was as unproductive as Hahn has been I would resign. I would give myself 3 years to produce an AL pennant. If I didn't produce i would walkaway from the job.

• Haha 1
  • TLR 1