Trade Rumors Catch-all

Chicago White Sox

2 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

reading this after your vaughn post made me think about the White Sox offering Vaughn for Gallo and now I want to die.

Not even our front office is that dumb. Relax. I would think that Gallo would take very little to acquire. The Yankees no longer really have a place for him, and he has been such a failed acquisition.

Edited by Lillian

8 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Wes Kath not in the lineup tonight for Kanny. 

Neither is Vaughn. Wonder if something major is up. 

Would be stoked if it's Reynolds. Been after him for a year. 

I love AV, but I guess if you can turn AV into Reynolds you probably have to do it.  Because of the Sox stupidity on controlling AV last season, he only has 1 more year of control than Reynolds.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I love AV, but I guess if you can turn AV into Reynolds you probably have to do it.  Because of the Sox stupidity on controlling AV last season, he only has 1 more year of control than Reynolds.  

Vaughn is a good player, but the Sox are full of good players. They need someone to put them over the top. A great player. 

I'll take Reynolds defense and LH bat over Vaughn. However, Reynolds still is yet another good player. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

7 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

This is what Jerry has done to the franchise. Getting excited about the 2022 version of Joey Fucking Gallo

No one is excited for the 2022 version of Joey Gallo, but the small chance he can return to 2019 / 2021 is exciting if the cost is basically nothing and other options prove too costly.

• Like 1

The question is; Why would the Pirates trade Reynolds, simply to gain one more year of control, with Vaughn? Reynolds is so much more of a complete player. He has also hit RH and LH pitching about equally, in his career.

Edited by Lillian

3 minutes ago, Lillian said:

The question is; Why would the Pirates trade Reynolds, simply to gain one more year of control, with Vaughn? Reynolds is so much more of a complete player. He has also hit RH and LH pitching about equally, in his career.

It would be for a lot more than him

13 minutes ago, Quin said:

AV and Wes Kath is a steep price for Juan Soto, but I think I'd do it.

Checks the transaction page, oh it's Vaughn and Kath for Gregory Soto. Got it.

7/29/22 - Detroit Tigers trade Relief Pitcher Gregory Soto to the Chicago White Sox for Infielder Wes Kath and Pretend Outfielder Andrew Vaughn.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

Wes Kath not in the lineup tonight for Kanny. 

Neither is Vaughn. Wonder if something major is up. 

Would be stoked if it's Reynolds. Been after him for a year. 

Reynolds isn’t in the lineup.