Trade Rumors Catch-all

Chicago White Sox

5 minutes ago, nitetrain8601 said:

I think Kelenic can still be great. I think the Mariners think so too, but I would definitely buy low on him if Seattle doesn't think highly of him.

Stop it. You just gave Harold a giant erection. 

Edited by chw42
  • Haha 5

8 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

This is kind of interesting. Who do we know that is potentially available that may have played with Hendriks in the past?

Couple guys I think could be possibilities:

- Ramon Laureano

- Jake Diekman

- Lou Trivino

- Aaron Loup

Tony Kemp. Tommy LaStella. 

6 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

If it's really going to get wild then sit this one out. Maybe pick up a reliever if you can get a decent one without parting with top prospects. Don't overpay for anyone not named Soto or Ohtani.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nitetrain8601 said:

I think Kelenic can still be great. I think the Mariners think so too, but I would definitely buy low on him if Seattle doesn't think highly of him.

Don't think the Nats could take Kelenic back as top player for Soto...would have to be 2/3 guy, depending on quality of the other two.

But then Seattle might be without Julio Rodriguez now for awhile.

White Sox Phillies Blue Jays Padres Cards all desperately battling for postseason this year.  Not sure exactly how to describe the Guardians and Twins' sense of urgency.  Baltimore as well.

Edited by caulfield12

When you are in the middle of your 42nd season of ownership and have won a playoff series after only 1 of those seasons, you would think that might make you think you have done some things wrong and need to change how you do business if winning really is your thing. I find it hard to believe winning is JRs thing. It's all about the money for him.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

When you are in the middle of your 42nd season of ownership and have won a playoff series after only 1 of those seasons, you would think that might make you think you have done some things wrong and need to change how you do business if winning really is your thing. I find it hard to believe winning is JRs thing. It's all about the money for him.

It would be interesting to see "billable hours" for Sox related business the last 72 hours on the mobile phone accounts of Hahn KW Haber and especially JR...