7/26: Sox @ Rockies 7:40 CST….Is now the time to get over that .500 Mountain Top

Vote4Pedro

32 minutes ago, fathom said:

I see absolutely nothing that makes me think he’s untouchable.  I’m honestly shocked at how much his stuff has regressed.

He looked untouchable last year though…I’d be real hesitant to move him when we all knew this was going to be a development year for him.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

He looked untouchable last year though…I’d be real hesitant to move him when we all knew this was going to be a development year for him.

Trading Kopech now would have been like trading Cease at the deadline in 2020. The stuff, I think, is still there. I don't question his ability at all. But he's more of a work in progress than I think we were all hoping for.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

He had a 3.50 era in a relief role, when was he ever untouchable?

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Trading Kopech now would have been like trading Cease at the deadline in 2020. The stuff, I think, is still there. I don't question his ability at all. But he's more of a work in progress than I think we were all hoping for.

Except Kopech lost a year of development time in there too

• Like 1