7/27 Sox @ Rockies 2:10 CST

Vote4Pedro

1 minute ago, JoeCredeYes said:

To make it worse I'm pretty sure McMahon whiffed on the tag. 

And they couldn't challenge it cause Tony decided to challenge a pretty obvious call. 

• Like 1
  • TLR 2

15 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Agree on the Lucas hate, but Grandal is one of Soxtalk’s favorite whipping boys along with Yoan.  People were trying to blame the HR Liam gave up on Yaz being behind the plate.

I heeded the warnings that Grandal was very streaky when he came here so I have not had a problem with him.  The only time I was upset with him was that goofy play when he let that ball go between his legs when it was thrown home....was that in 2020?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wegner said:

If LaRussa had any balls, he would immediately put Engel in the game and tell Leury and Super Joe to sit at the end of the bench together and think about how they can get their heads out of their collective asses

Have Lynn berate them for the rest of the game about steak, perhaps beating them both with a frozen slab.

Somehow the lack of baseball fundamentals over Tony's two stints with the White Sox have never materialized.

#RickyWasWayBetterThanThis

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Have Lynn berate them for the rest of the game about steak, perhaps beating them both with a frozen slab.

Somehow the lack of baseball fundamentals over Tony's two stints with the White Sox have never materialized.

#RickyWasWayBetterThanThis

I guess McEwing was yelling for Leury to get back but by then it was probably too late. 

5 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Leury had -0.9 fWAR coming into today, so far has put up a -100 wRC+ this game, and already has one epically bad & costly baserunning miscue.  This dude has to be the worth player in baseball hands down.

Leury made up some with his good catch in right center with 2 men on in the 5 th.