7/27 Sox @ Rockies 2:10 CST

Vote4Pedro

2 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

In hindsight, it would have been better to leave Lambert in for the ninth, he has not been scored upon in over a month.  Our catchers never seem to be able to catch the throws and tag runners at the plate.

Lambert hung the only pitch he threw and we were lucky Cron didn't hit that ball 450 feet. 

2 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Tony will say they didn't want to throw him two days in a row with the elevation

If Tony says that Shit he needs to be shit canned. Give me a Fucking break your in the hunt and clawing back. Every game counts...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Giolito has regressed and sucks now. Each starter needs to go at least over 5 if not 6.

The pen needs more than a one run lead in the late innings. Need an insurance run. There was no way the Rockies were going to continue to have all of those LOBs without scoring.

Graveman shouldn’t have walked all of those dudes but I can’t pin the loss squarely on him. Also Kelly sucks and lost whatever ability he had in LA. TLR should use him in emergencies instead of high leverage situations. But TLR sucks too.

How does the guy who walked the bases loaded not get pinned with the loss?

1 minute ago, wegner said:

They are just a .500 ballclub.  That's just what this year's team is unfortunately.

2022 White Sox....losing ugly.

Absolutely . the writing is on the wall . as much as i try to talk myself into a post season berth . .500 teams don't get to play there.

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

I literally don’t think Seby is able to make a play on a one hop. He’s probably safe anyway, but my lord. 

I've been saying this for a while. If you throw it to him in the air, he'll catch it. But if it hops, good fucking luck.