This is the Dumbest Team in Baseball

southsider2k5

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

The conversation is hashed out before he goes on air. Nobody is going to ambush Stone, or get an answer from him if they do.

ESPN local tried that once with Reinsdorf, he said "You're never going to get a bite out of this apple again." and pulled the Bulls off of the station.

Reinsdorf is such a piece of shit. Great guy to work for I'm sure, but fucking garbage for the fans and the media. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

17 hours ago, reiks12 said:

they need to strongly consider retooling at the trade deadline. Theres a 0 chance that we beat NYY or HOU in a playoff series. 

100 percent agree! There are too many holes on this team and we are not even remotely close to competing with the Yankees, Dodgers and Astros. 

Keep the prospects we have and not give them away since a world series isn't happening. We need to be be sellers. 

• Like 2

Updated for TA7 3-5 game suspension go for bumping umpire with bill of his batting helmet and wondering why he got tossed.

Rule #1 never make physical contact with an ump. Never ever.

Giving us Leury for two critical late inning at bats.

Edited by caulfield12

9 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Updated for TA7 3-5 game suspension go for bumping umpire with bill of his batting helmet and wondering why he got tossed.

Rule #1 never make physical contact with an ump. Never ever.

Giving us Leury for two critical late inning at bats.

but think about how rested TA is going to be

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

This is the second time he’s made this mistake since TLR was hired, and both times were in seasons they claimed to be competitive. 

Once, fine it’s a mistake. Twice, WTF, does no one give a shit about winning here? Is there no manager? Is the only accountability coming from the league?

20 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

So you really want to bet they’re willing to sit him 4-6 games of the last sixty without appealing to get it lowered or deferred/delayed to 2023?

They were able to defer the Detroit game suspension appeal into the offseason, because it occurred during the final week of the season.

The appeals process will run its course in early August, there is no way for the Sox/Anderson to avoid it.

1 hour ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Thread should be renamed to this is the dumbest organization in baseball. I can’t think of one thing they do well.

Man I just can't while I watch the Angels Tungsten O'Doyle themselves to death.

I don't know what TA is thinking, but this pattern of stupidity is making me wonder how much longer do you put up with it? The other thing  was where was Tony or a coach to get him away from the umpire? Last year when Abreu got drilled, Tony  ran out.there lrunning like his diaper was full. Last night, not really.  Someone has Tobe out there.

Edited by Dick Allen

6 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

So you really want to bet they’re willing to sit him 4-6 games of the last sixty without appealing to get it lowered or deferred/delayed to 2023?

You proposed the bet. 

1 minute ago, Tony said:

You proposed the bet. 

So the bet is what, that they’re not going to appeal?

Or that he will serve his time this year no matter what?

When was the last time someone lost a ban bet and actually left the board?   Has it ever happened in the history of SoxTalk?  Who was it?

Ron has lost numerous times, for example.