Will Charlotte come to Indianapolis next year?

vilehoopster

Living in mid/ north Indiana, back pre-covid, I was able to go see the Knights play in Indy a couple years in a row. But then Covid hit. and last year they did that thing where teams only played local teams to cut down on travel and whatever else reasons, so the Indianapolis Indians and Charlotte didn't play at all. 

But this year, in May, the Indy Indians had a series in Charlotte, but Charlotte never played in Indy.

Does anyone know, will Charlotte return the favor and come to Indianapolis next year. I really hope so. It's just great to be able to see the Knights in Indy, an easy drive, cheap seats and parking, a total win. 

The Sox AAA teams have always been far away.  Vancouver,  Nashville,  and Charlotte.  Some teams are like that. Not every team has a close AAA affiliate. I too live in northern Indiana and would love the AAA Sox to be in indy. But I don't believe anyone's lease is up.

On 7/27/2022 at 10:08 PM, vilehoopster said:

Living in mid/ north Indiana, back pre-covid, I was able to go see the Knights play in Indy a couple years in a row. But then Covid hit. and last year they did that thing where teams only played local teams to cut down on travel and whatever else reasons, so the Indianapolis Indians and Charlotte didn't play at all. 

But this year, in May, the Indy Indians had a series in Charlotte, but Charlotte never played in Indy.

Does anyone know, will Charlotte return the favor and come to Indianapolis next year. I really hope so. It's just great to be able to see the Knights in Indy, an easy drive, cheap seats and parking, a total win. 

So last year the 2022 schedule for the Knights came out in late Aug (Aug 24 was the date it was released), so if things stay consistent, the 2023 schedule should be released at the end of the month. 

• 4 weeks later...