07/30 - A's @ White Sox, 6:15 PM CT

Quin

3 minutes ago, White Sox Park said:

Even when they nail it, it's caught . can't buy a break..

They play Grandal up the middle and even more so in a DP situation. He had a pitch to drive in the air but I guess even high sinkers right down the middle sink. Lotta meatballs that inning and singles weak GO and a DP.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

They play Grandal up the middle and even more so in a DP situation. He had a pitch to drive in the air but I guess even high sinkers right down the middle sink. Lotta meatballs that inning and all singles and a DP

Grandal can't drive the ball cause his knees are fucked. He doesn't have a strong base so his power is basically gone. Moncada has similar issues. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PitchatRisktoZisk said:

I can hear tonight's excuses from the HOFBP..... "We lost to an All-Star pitcher, we caught Oakland at a bad time, we hit in bad luck all night". 

"We just don't play well at home because we put too much pressure on ourselves..."

Edited by caulfield12

2 minutes ago, PitchatRisktoZisk said:

I can hear tonight's excuses from the HOFBP..... "We lost to an All-Star pitcher, we caught Oakland at a bad time, we hit in bad luck all night". 

We’re only 3 games out, this season isn’t over!

fuck outta here with that shit, we’re cooked. Can’t wait to see what we give away trying to salvage this train wreck. 

Edited by T R U
  • Hawk 1

4 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Regardless, Grandal should not be hitting 5 th.  He has not been productive lately.  Take my chances with Eloy instead at 5th.

I agree with that. I'm more old school about catchers especially older injured ones should be batting 9th. Especially since it seems to be where Sox hitters do best.

• Quin locked and unpinned this topic