07/30 - A's @ White Sox, 6:15 PM CT

Quin

Just now, Tomtom said:

Where is Robert?

He has the flu or worse. Chillin in Charlotte.

My open question which still hasn't been asked by the media (that I've seen) is where the hell is Engel?

He started Tuesday this week, and played 2 innings late Wednesday. His lone purpose on this club is to serve as the only qualified backup to Robert on this team. If he can't do that, IL or DFA him and trade for Billy Hamilton.

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Cueto with another quality start to lead the team.

Now if only Hahn gets the message that it’s okay to import starting pitchers of Cueto’s caliber and above instead of relievers, then we might be in business. They can’t win in the playoffs with Giolito and co. Maybe with Cease and with Kopech if he has his head out of his ass.

Just now, almagest said:

You can complain Yoan but he threw two fastballs right down the middle to you. You're the reason that at-bat sucked.

He has sucked for a while now. Is it really better to have him out there instead of Harrison at third and Leury at second? I know, it’s Leury and another position change.

• Haha 1

Boo the team as well as Tony tonight.  This is unacceptable.  We need more contact, patient  hitters.  We didn’t even consider Benintendi who is one of the best contact hitters in the majors and good lefty defensive outfielder.  What are we doing toimprove the team?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Now if only Hahn gets the message that it’s okay to import starting pitchers of Cueto’s caliber and above instead of relievers, then we might be in business. They can’t win in the playoffs with Giolito and co. Maybe with Cease and with Kopech if he has his head out of his ass.

Cueto has had a big influence on Reylo.

• Quin locked and unpinned this topic