07/30 - A's @ White Sox, 6:15 PM CT

Quin

4 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

The Sox have the 4th best team batting average & 5th lowest team strikeout rate in baseball. The issue is all about not enough walks & power.

Add to that poor situational hitting and lack of clutch hitting in game situations.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

this team makes me sick to my stomach. I can barely even post here anymore because I get sad. 

What I would give to see the fans all get up and walk out of the stadium. What a horrible team!

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

I don't know how they're not going to lose 40-50% or more of season ticket holders at this rate...

It's going to be an abysmal renewal season for Boyer.

It’s well deserved 

8 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

We get Grandal again in a DP situation.

I predicted this earlier in the thread, that hitting Grandal fifth was a mistake.  Reminded me of that time that Leury was penciled in to lead off or to hit third. Big dumb unforced errors.

12 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Cueto has had a big influence on Reylo.

I like Cueto, they need more players like him that actually produce. That’s why they need to bring in Cueto+ ability/results starting pitchers.

I was just looking at Menechino's batting stats. In 7 years with Oakland and Toronto his career batting average is .240 with 36 career Homers. How the hell does somebody with a .240 lifetime batting average become a hitting coach. That boggles my mind 

2 minutes ago, Ken S said:

I was just looking at Menechino's batting stats. In 7 years with Oakland and Toronto his career batting average is .240 with 36 career Homers. How the hell does somebody with a .240 lifetime batting average become a hitting coach. That boggles my mind 

Check out Katz's MLB pitching stats. 

• Quin locked and unpinned this topic