07/30 - A's @ White Sox, 6:15 PM CT

Quin

35 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I'd be really impressed if Hahn despite the manager fired some of the coaching staff. That is a rarity in sports.

You kidding? Hahn is the biggest yes man, pussy in sports. Nothing changes, ever, unless Jerry wants something done (which he doesn’t). Worst performing GM in all of sports

• Like 1
  • Hawk 1

I’m sick of beating the dead horse, but fire the shit out of Menechino.  These guys are unprepared, undisciplined, and straight up guessing half the time.  Beyond the shitty approach, these guys looking completely fucking clueless.  For the love of god fire Menechino and see if anyone else can get through to these guys.

• TLR 1

Just now, Balta1701 said:

Huh?

Go to the FanGraphs leaderboards, then to win probability, and sort by clutch. Pollock doesn't technically qualify since he doesn't have enough PAs, but if you make 300 PAs the minimum he's 2nd in the majors in Clutch.

10 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Orioles Tigers A's all top 5 in AL bullpen ERA in July.

Don't need huge budgets to pull off that accomplishment.

Isn't there also high variation year to year in relievers?

So why would we spend big money on multi-year deals for multiple relievers?

I mean besides the fact that TLR wanted to get into  DeLorean and head back to 1989 baseball?

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Go to the FanGraphs leaderboards, then to win probability, and sort by clutch. Pollock doesn't technically qualify since he doesn't have enough PAs, but if you make 300 PAs the minimum he's 2nd in the majors in Clutch.

The most shocking thing to me is how well Robert comes out in all of those metrics. I didn't realize he'd been so good in high leverage/clutch situations.

• Quin locked and unpinned this topic