08/01 - Royals @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

Eloy waited for that ball to come to a stop before he picked it up. No way that should of been a double.

He def could have hustled more but that was a double all the way. That was hit hard and he was shaded towards center 

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

This is what happens when you tell players not to hustle

Every team looking to go for second on any ball near a gap.

Do we really have to listen to that Little League coach shouting encouragement to Kopech all night long?

2 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

For a guy that many thought would wear down due to lack of innings and workload, I’m sure not seeing it as we enter August. Kopech bringing the heat.

He's young and strong and has a fresh arm.  This shutting him down crap has to end.  

Lynch's slider one of top five in AL.

Kopech's, not so much.

Another superfast inning in progress.

What new?

Of course Rex Hudler calls Leury a really nice player.  Both played all over the field and couldn't hit a lick.

Just now, RJSox_22 said:

I’m still surprised even after 100 games just how pathetic this offense is. 

Can we get Mercedes back?  He had better at bats over the weekend than most of the Sox players all year.

• Like 1

I don’t think Yaz can be continued to be trotted out at DH. He’s quite literally useless in that role at this point. Let him platoon with Zeby, contract between damned. Pollack is a better hitter (sadly) and improves the defense a ton