GT 8/4: Perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist during your windup?

Who is in charge of the advance scouting for this team?  Is there any excuse for that dogshit effort in the 9th?  It's like they had no clue what the guy throws.  

When in doubt, blame Miguel Cairo I guess.

So much for the easy win. Never let Vaughn play right field again. He has no clue out there. If he can't play first or DH,  sit him on the bench.

The hardest hit ball was Grandal's out in the eighth. Left the bases loaded in the first. Normal for this team.  Home run? There wasn't even a ball hit to the warning track. Otherwise, everything popped up, no line drives. Cueto deserved to win this game. No runs should have scored in the seventh. The Sox were lucky they scored at all.

Edited by Highland
  • Thanks 1

So, um, how are you getting rid of the $47M left on Moncada's contract? 

Would you be willing to take another bad one just to get rid of it? 

BTW I would LMFAO if Yoan got traded and immediately figured it out. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Vaughn isn’t a RF blame Hahn for his shitty roster construction. Eloy isn’t an OF either, once again blame RH. Guess who also isn’t an OF… Sheets…. or Leury….. fuck Hahn. 

This is right. Vaughn isn't a right fielder and putting him out there is setting him up to fail. This is something the Sox have done a lot of during these many years. Just stick someone somewhere and watch him embarrass himself. Vaughn is going to be a very good hitter someday. He will never be an outfielder.

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Highland said:

So much for the easy win. Never let Vaughn play right field again. He has no clue out there. If he can't play first or DH,  sit him on the bench.

Sox would be well served to have a roster plan in the future. If you want to stockpile DHs and 1Bmen, you are the White Sox front office. There has to be a way to get some guys who can play outfield as well as hit a bit. Also in this day and age of lift and pull they better start teaching these guys in the minors how to lift and pull. You can't win when u lead the league in errors and frankly probably have a lot more since official scorers usually call things hits.

31 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Also lost in Moncada's career worst offense is that he's having the best season of his career with the glove. 

Btw I'm kinda intrigued to see what they do this winter if they miss the POs. 

31 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Also lost in Moncada's career worst offense is that he's having the best season of his career with the glove. 

Btw I'm kinda intrigued to see what they do this winter if they miss the POs. 

Edited by caulfield12