Is ChiSoxFanMike the White Sox official/unofficial non-celebrity Twitter representative?

ron883

A whopping 22.3k followers on Twitter! That's by far the most for a non-celebrity/popular pundit, right? Garnering responses from the most important/legendary voice in Chicago sports radio, Mike North. Is ChiSoxFanMike the voice of Sox fans on Twitter?

• TLR 1

13 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

no

Then who is? No non-celebrity Sox fans have even close to as many Twitter followers as him. He obviously resonates with the masses. 

Maybe that's why your working class, meatball fan like North likes him 

Edited by ron883

18 minutes ago, ron883 said:

A whopping 22.3k followers on Twitter! That's by far the most for a non-celebrity/popular pundit, right? Garnering responses from the most important/legendary voice in Chicago sports radio, Mike North. Is ChiSoxFanMike the voice of Sox fans on Twitter?

It’s Ron883 or Rabbit I think….but not sure how much for sports/Sox and how much for politics, and connection to Shapiro?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

It’s Ron883 or Rabbit I think….but not sure how much for sports/Sox and how much for politics, and connection to Shapiro?

I appreciate the support. Maybe I should take my opinions to the Twitter airwaves like you are suggesting. 

22 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Brian Bilek and Cuda are similar, 6000ish. Jim Margalus is 9000ish.

Jay Cuda
@JayCuda

I post about #WhiteSox & MLB statistics ⚾ • 32 • Golfer ⛳️ Woodworker 🪚• MSU '11 Civil engineering
Chicago Joined February 2011

Jay Cuda and Leo DiCaprio’s Michigan State physics/astronomy professor match up almost exactly in “Don’t Look Up!”

Hector Gomez, lol?

The Joc Pederson rumors breaker with the Sox employee relative in his family from the Left Coast?

Mark Liptak?

Would have to give it to James Fegan at 25,000ish.

Harold/Kelenic?  Jimmy?  Quin?

Surprised Ray Ray and Fathom don’t have their own twitter aliases, lol.

Edited by caulfield12

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Don't get me started on that kid... Although with his hot takes and bipolar tweets minutes apart he'd fit in well in the game threads. 

funny you should say that

• Haha 1
  • Hawk 1

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Jay Cuda and Leo DiCaprio’s Michigan State physics/astronomy professor match up almost exactly in “Don’t Look Up!”

Hector Gomez, lol?

The Joc Pederson rumors breaker with the Sox employee relative in his family from the Left Coast?

Mark Liptak?

Would have to give it to James Fegan at 25,000ish.

Harold/Kelenic?  Jimmy?  Quin?

Surprised Ray Ray and Fathom don’t have their own twitter aliases, lol.

Wait why am I being dragged into this?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Then who is? No non-celebrity Sox fans have even close to as many Twitter followers as him. He obviously resonates with the masses. 

Maybe that's why your working class, meatball fan like North likes him 

I mean WSD is probably the most notable. But I guess that depends on what your definition of "non-celebrity" is.

Just now, Quin said:

Wait why am I being dragged into this?

Honestly, Fathom does more one liners.  Same with Dick Allen.

I could see southsider2k5 combining that with financial guru stuff, definitely Balta for progressive Sox fans lol, CWS…the Nashville/Chicago guy.

Ray Ray needs his own talk show to have a bigger audience to argue with, but would need to expose his identity.

Bmaggs and Tony maybe.

KyLle, no comment.

TexSox and PTAC could have their own middle of the road slightly conservative and slightly liberal but “reasonable” show.

Greg775 can do Bob Dole impersonations at the Lawrence Applebee’s.

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

I mean WSD is probably the most notable. But I guess that depends on what your definition of "non-celebrity" is.

I really hate that Dave Portnoy dude.  I hope he flies directly into the sun.

Unfortunately I am married, neither rich nor twenty years younger, but Silvana Mojica makes me wish I was retired in Colombia about right now.  So I can at least root for her to dump him if all his stock and crypto/gaming advice blows up.

• Fire 2

5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Honestly, Fathom does more one liners.  Same with Dick Allen.

I could see southsider2k5 combining that with financial guru stuff, definitely Balta for progressive Sox fans lol, CWS…the Nashville/Chicago guy.

Ray Ray needs his own talk show to have a bigger audience to argue with, but would need to expose his identity.

Bmaggs and Tony maybe.

KyLle, no comment.

TexSox and PTAC could have their own middle of the road slightly conservative and slightly liberal but “reasonable” show.

Greg775 can do Bob Dole impersonations at the Lawrence Applebee’s.

Who was the guy with the CM Punk avatar that argued about literally everything? Rah Rah or something? Him and Ray Ray could have a Hannity & Colmes type show. 

Just now, bmags said:

does caulfield know what twitter is

Something that Elon Musk will somehow manage to screw up…but might want to control through the next election cycle and possibly into 2028-2036 when Ivanka Trump is named Empress of the Confederated Red States of America, with White House South located at Mar A Lago.

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Harold said:

I get what you're saying. He gained notoriety through Barstool though. ChSoxFanMike did it all on his own. A true entrepreneur. 

4 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I get what you're saying. He gained notoriety through Barstool though. ChSoxFanMike did it all on his own. A true entrepreneur. 

https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/south-korea-virtual-influencers-beauty-social-media-intl-hnk-dst/index.html

Here’s my tip for Ron.  This will blow your mind.  Just use a female avatar like this and talk Sox/Cubs lol through livestream…dressed as one of the Sox Pride girls or Korean baseball cheerleader/first pitch thrower.

You can even have fake vacations and trips to all thirty parks in the US, well, one in Toronto.

Get lucrative endorsements across the board.