Is ChiSoxFanMike the White Sox official/unofficial non-celebrity Twitter representative?

ron883

6 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Look the Cubs should have taught us the popularity doesn't equal quality.  If he is our representative,  I will form the revolutionary party starting a coup.

Please take out Kaplan/Levine and install Chuck Garfien on Mt. Olympus.  Make Gordon Beckham roll boulders up the mountain until he learns to 1) hit a fastball, and 2) stop saying “competitive at bats” incessantly like he trademarked the saying.. 

40 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Honestly, Fathom does more one liners.  Same with Dick Allen.

I could see southsider2k5 combining that with financial guru stuff, definitely Balta for progressive Sox fans lol, CWS…the Nashville/Chicago guy.

Ray Ray needs his own talk show to have a bigger audience to argue with, but would need to expose his identity.

Bmaggs and Tony maybe.

KyLle, no comment.

TexSox and PTAC could have their own middle of the road slightly conservative and slightly liberal but “reasonable” show.

Greg775 can do Bob Dole impersonations at the Lawrence Applebee’s.

You've expanded from naming as many players as you can in a single post to naming Soxtalk posters.

• Haha 3
  • Fire 1

41 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Honestly, Fathom does more one liners.  Same with Dick Allen.

I could see southsider2k5 combining that with financial guru stuff, definitely Balta for progressive Sox fans lol, CWS…the Nashville/Chicago guy.

Ray Ray needs his own talk show to have a bigger audience to argue with, but would need to expose his identity.

Bmaggs and Tony maybe.

KyLle, no comment.

TexSox and PTAC could have their own middle of the road slightly conservative and slightly liberal but “reasonable” show.

Greg775 can do Bob Dole impersonations at the Lawrence Applebee’s.

How does any of the above have anything to do with the original question of the thread.  

• Haha 2
  • TLR 1

29 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

While we’re at it, please tell Heads22 to take over HawkeyeNation.com.  Not the same since Jon Miller left, even though he was a douche.

Hawkeyenation.com stinks now. Used to prefer it over HawkeyeReport but that is no longer the case. Very sad.

20 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Enters dumb thread wondering how in the world in has 2 pages in one morning.  Sees about 75% Caulfield posts.  

INSERT SIMPSONS ENTER/IMMEDIATE EXIT GIF. 

24.5%.

Good work.  

What’s an interesting thread that you have started that anyone can recall?   

Edited by caulfield12

39 minutes ago, SoxFanForever said:

Wasn't ChiSoxFanMike busted for buying Twitter followers a few years ago?

How does one go about doing this and how does one go about proving it? I always wondered how he had so many followers. 

Just now, ron883 said:

How does one go about doing this and how does one go about proving it? I always wondered how he had so many followers. 

Mike spent a long time on twitter gaining followers by just commenting on every white Sox related tweet and getting into pissing matches with other accounts and also players and media IIRC.  I think the  bot issue was simply to win the 108 tourney not to expand his followers

Just now, Spumoni said:

White Sox twitter in general seems to suck in my opinion.  I don't post there and obviously a much different medium more aligned with ST but White Sox Reddit is always interesting to check out.

There are pockets of quality on WST, but for the most part its a cesspool in my opinion.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

Mike spent a long time on twitter gaining followers by just commenting on every white Sox related tweet and getting into pissing matches with other accounts and also players and media IIRC.  I think the  bot issue was simply to win the 108 tourney not to expand his followers

Lol he's gotta be around 18-20 years old~ he must have been 12-14 when he got on twitter. Were media members and players really squabbling with him back in the day? That's pretty funny. 

6 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Lol he's gotta be around 18-20 years old~ he must have been 12-14 when he got on twitter. Were media members and players really squabbling with him back in the day? That's pretty funny. 

Yea he got into a lot of shit back in the day lol