8/9 Game 1 GT: Sox at Royals - Lynn vs. TBD (Tue 310CT)

ChiSox59

1 hour ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Tuesday is a DH and he's eligible to play the 2nd game. It is a bit strange that he'd fly from Dallas to Chicago just to be home for one day before flying to KC.

Yeah idk doesn't seem weird at all to me. Spending an off day in chicago over Kansas city is a no Brainer.

I am shocked that fans and his mom would get into it like that. True the Sox defense was terrible for him but obviously he is not pitching effectively any more. Terrible.

I hate doubleheaders and the shitty lineups and pitching decisions they inspire.  This would be a nice time to break through the doubleheader-split-default that seems so powerful with this team, because if we can make some hay over the next couple series we could find ourselves in 1st place pretty quickly.

2 hours ago, Quin said:

Thread title: Sox at Royals

ITT: Wild speculation about TA's aviation travels, Keuchel's mom is angsty on Facebook

I guess that’s what happens when the GT is posted 48 hours in advance, but I’d much prefer that to an hour! Good place for random jargon. 

As for the TA to Chicago video. If that’s not him the guy dresses exactly like TA and is the exact same size as TA. But the video is far too grainy to say for sure. If it is him, who cares? He’ll be back Tuesday.

As for Dallas, well fuck Dallas. 

To substitute for the normal Sox game I suggest picking up a piece of Ikea furniture and trying to assemble it in the dark. It's about as close to the frustration level as I could think of. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Not exactly shocking news.

She’s not wrong about the org, but totally off base as to why.  Of course she’s going to defend her son, but he was objectively bad even w/o the Sox shitty D behind him.