8/9 Game 1 GT: Sox at Royals - Lynn vs. TBD (Tue 310CT)

ChiSox59

Just now, he gone. said:

okay. let's regroup in an hour and see how it's going. singer is locked in - and facing someone two times = being able to change game plans. I'd take the locked in pitcher over last few months over the not locked in offense this whole year. I'd call the last game the fluke, not likely to happen again. 

Im not saying you're wrong, but we just faced him and he had a whip of 2.00 and we had no issues beating him. Thats all im saying.

17 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Only 9 guys on the roster currently clear a 700 OPS, and one is Mendick on the IL...

CLEARLY, no issues on the hitting side of things.

I see only seven entering today, and three are on the IL (Anderson & Burger + Mendick).

Active: Aberu .850; Vaughn .813; Robert .791; Jimenez .782

Edited by South Side Hit Men

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

4/56 with two strikes.  That Vinnie.

White Sox with ten consecutive full seasons with 100+ errors.  Goes back to Ventura's first year 2012 team.

Leading the league in unearned runs as well.

I would love if during our next "rebuild/retool" we focused on players that could play defense. Its just so frustrating seeing plays made by teams that we wouldnt even have a chance at

Just now, reiks12 said:

I would love if during our next "rebuild/retool" we focused on players that could play defense. Its just so frustrating seeing plays made by teams that we wouldnt even have a chance at

Man I went and looked at that 2015 Royals World Series roster.. that team was ass. They had an elite bullpen and got it done.