8/11- Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City Royals - 1:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

It absolutely sucked, when you have Jimenez, Abreu and Grandahl and can’t score? That’s what’s sickening. 

Grandal just absolutely blows....I turned on the game because I saw he has a 3-0 count just to see the ground out on a 3-2 count.  He really needs to go back on the IL....he will not break out this season.  

• Hawk 1

I’m from the UK and I’ve been following this team since I went on vacation to Chicago in 2003 and fell in love with the Sox. I stay up till 3am most nights watching the team. It’s been said a thousand times over but this is the most dislikeable team I’ve seen in those 19 years. Whilst we’re meant to be in the middle of a championship window. Makes me fucking sick

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Anyone else laugh when Tony complains about family not communicating?

https://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Estranged-Daughters-Sue-La-Russa-3039688.php

Not to mention his other daughter (Bianca) and current wife (Elaine) ditching his racist, ageist animal charity that's being sued for discrimination.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sports/article/Why-Tony-La-Russa-is-staying-with-Animal-Rescue-16122035.php

davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gi

8 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Eh, I am going back to watching West Wing for the first time.  Less disasters.

I have picked a series for my very first ever binge watch.

77 Sunset Strip.

Great music, cars and threads.

Man they smoked a lot of cigarettes and they were really rough on women back then.

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Not to mention his other daughter (Bianca) and current wife (Elaine) ditching his racist, ageist animal charity that's being sued for discrimination.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/sports/article/Why-Tony-La-Russa-is-staying-with-Animal-Rescue-16122035.php

davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gi

Not to go all political, but he belongs on a Mt. Rushmore of shitty people with Trump and Vince McMahon.

• Like 2

Just now, fathom said:

It’s amazing he supposedly didn’t like Madrigal.  Seems like that would be his dream player

Probably cause Madrigal started hitting homers towards the end of his time here. 

Or maybe it's cause Madrigal had no power for him to sap. 

3 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

He’s done, we’re flushing good money down the toilet 

3 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

He can't hit or catch, he's already washed.  

I don't disagree. Just feel like they won't completely cut him until at least early next year. Just better have some depth lined up.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

1 minute ago, Ryanado said:

I’m from the UK and I’ve been following this team since I went on vacation to Chicago in 2003 and fell in love with the Sox. I stay up till 3am most nights watching the team. It’s been said a thousand times over but this is the most dislikeable team I’ve seen in those 19 years. Whilst we’re meant to be in the middle of a championship window. Makes me fucking sick

I never thought we'd have a more unwatchable team than 2015...but this is it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ryanado said:

I salute you sir! I can barely make it to 8 pm CST with this damn team

Just now, chw42 said:

Probably cause Madrigal started hitting homers towards the end of his time here. 

Or maybe it's cause Madrigal had no power for him to sap. 

That's it.  It's not about guys who can't hit homers.  Taking away guy's ability to hit homers is Menechino's true joy.  He feeds on it.