8/11- Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City Royals - 1:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

Hey you fucking drunken old coot, how about having Luis taking a damn seat on the bench if he's going to do that shit.  Oh yeah right, I don't understand that guys should not hustle down the line.  How stupid of me.

2 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

How can you blame it on Hahn when he didn't get to pick the Manager, or isn't allowed to spend money.  Yes the Sox make offers but never land them, is it coincidence or are we not hearing the whole story on the offer.  Just like the Sox we're all in on Ohtani, ok lets see how all in they are when he becomes a free agent.  Carrot & Stick, just come close without spending anymore of my money and you'll have a job forever.

Plenty of blame to go around. Hahn didnt have to renew KImbrel's option or resign Leury for 3 years or pay for an injured relief pitcher who then couldn't pitch back to back games until July 1st. Or get another RH player for Kimbrel. He couldn't get a minor leaguer from the Dodgers like Outman ? Hahn sucks and shouldn't ever be defended in any way.

• Like 1

Just now, wegner said:

Hey you fucking drunken old coot, how about having Luis taking a damn seat on the bench if he's going to do that shit.  Oh yeah right, I don't understand that guys should not hustle down the line.  How stupid of me.

He’s been watching some of the team veterans half-ass it all season. This team is so broken.

2 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Disagree, TLR and his no accountability approach is what ruined this team. They were much more exciting to watch when Ricky was manager.

TLR is a problem and needs to go too. They're both trash.

Just now, Soxfest said:

Fans have eyes this team dogs it always, lazy and too comfortable with ZERO accountability! Organization JR on down is complete garbage.

Robert not hustling on bobbled ground ball cost us big time.  Stoney called him out as unacceptable. I agree.  I would have like Sheets playing today against the righty instead of Vaughn.  Sheets has been hitting the ball well lately.  If you are hitting on this team,you need to play.

1 minute ago, DirtySox said:

I think I'm going to have to tune into some of the "local" Orioles games for fear of forgetting what it's like to have fun watching baseball.

Absolutely love that team.  Also it’s fascinating to see how hard the Phillies play now.

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

I don't know why Stone mentions hustle now. It's been going on all season. Why doesn't this team play hard for their manager.?

One theory is all players read the press clippings and what's been reported on TLR has to give you zero respect for the man. So  they don't respect their manager or his approach.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He’s been watching some of the team veterans half-ass it all season. This team is so broken.

Fathom, please tell me that LaRussa will be gone if this team does not make the playoffs.  I really just have a bad feeling that they will blame injuries and let him come back next season.

1 minute ago, RibbieRubarb said:

You would hate Aaron Judge, Mike Trout, Freddie Freeman...etc... 

Its not the approach, its his execution.

Those guys in that spot are trying to make it was 2-1 game, not make it first and third at best

Just now, fathom said:

This is just about as bad of a game as I’ve ever seen from the Sox

The game v Texas when there were no base runners or balls that left the infield was the worst. 

It's rather comical that now Stone is pointing out things that people have ragged about all season.

This season ended around the time of the Yermin HR last year. the team has been listless since then and I am not certain what is even happening now with this team now.  The fact the drunk asshole can't see what is blatantly obvious is just sad.

I haven't even looked at the score today, just rolled through the game thread at work.

I have eaten 3 tickets to three games recently and do not plan on using the 3tickets I have to the last four games of the season.

I was not excited even a little bit after the lockout and care even less now.  I just want the season to end. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1