8/11- Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City Royals - 1:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

7 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

The game v Texas when there were no base runners or balls that left the infield was the worst. 

It's rather comical that now Stone is pointing out things that people have ragged about all season.

This season ended around the time of the Yermin HR last year. the team has been listless since then and I am not certain what is even happening now with this team now.  The fact the drunk asshole can't see what is blatantly obvious is just sad.

I haven't even looked at the score today, just rolled through the game thread at work.

I have eaten 3 tickets to three games recently and do not plan on using the 3tickets I have to the last four games of the season.

I was not excited even a little bit after the lockout and care even less now.  I just want the season to end. 

Spot on!!!! I think you nailed it with "This season ended around the time of the Yermin HR last year." That pivotal moment evidently turned the majority of the players against TLF and they've been a mediocre team ever since then putting out pitiful and half-assed efforts on a constant basis. This team will flounder around until TLR is gone. Period. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

When you manager raves about Leury being an all around everyday baseball player, and your Manager is buddies with the owner, you have little choice but to sign TLR's man just as he signed JOe Kelley who was also TLR's boi.

So you were in the room when those things happened . You were privy to conversations between TLR and JR ? Otherwise it's total speculation. GM is his title that's where the buck stops .

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

So you were in the room when those things happened . You were privy to conversations between TLR and JR ? Otherwise it's total speculation. GM is his title that's where the buck stops .

Some people try so hard to not consider Hahn a terrible GM

• Thanks 1