8/11- Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City Royals - 1:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

1 minute ago, whitesoxwin said:

With a team like this year's White Sox, when things go wrong the fans and posters gotta blame somebody or something. There's not a lot of logic going on when people are upset and fed up, instead, cussing and blaming anyone and everyone takes over, lol.

It simple.  You rotate Abreu and Vaughn between first and DH.   If it hurts Abreu's wittle feewings then tell him to get over it.  If Frank Thomas can DH so can Abreu.    

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Hahn 

LaRussa 

Yoan 

Grandal 

Those are the only people that need to be blamed.  Can't blame players put in position to fail for failing.

There are plenty of people to blame, the lack of effort is sadly evident each and every game.

Terrific proof that W-L records are quite meaningless.....Dylan Cease gets the Loss today.

Luis Robert.....run out of the Damn Box.

Steve Stone saying that Hustling is optional is an absolute indictment of LaRussa and his staff.

• Like 2

Chuck and Ozzie need to rip the Sox ass right open. All the media does. Tony gets offended because someone calls Leury a utility player? Give me a break. He's so unbelievably disconnected.

Someone needs to grow a sack and ask him why his team fucking sucks every day

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Terrific proof that W-L records are quite meaningless.....Dylan Cease gets the Loss today.

Luis Robert.....run out of the Damn Box.

Steve Stone saying that Hustling is optional is an absolute indictment of LaRussa and his staff.

Fuck Steve Stone fans have seen that all year.  Now all of a sudden it is an issue. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Fuck Steve Stone fans have seen that all year.  Now all of a sudden it is an issue. 

At least him acknowledging it gives me hope that they will get rid of LaRussa.

But I do agree with your sentiment about Stone.

2 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Just fire TLR right now.  Make a desperate attempt to light a fire under their sorry asses.  Do *something* to try to salvage this shit show.

this really is the only thing left to do

the team plays with no hustle of confidence

TLR was such a worse hire than i  think we even could percieve.

For the life of me I can't understand why you guys put up with this crap. I understand following the team when things aren't going that great because of a lack of talent but that's really not the case here, this team has talent but they have no fire and are made of glass, the manager managing like it's 1988 sure doesn't help either. 

I'm not wasting anymore time scoreboard watching, this team is incapable of making a run, they're a .500 ball club, one and done if they miraculously make the playoffs due to the fact that the division is ass.

24 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

We have to stop blaming AV. He is being asked to play positions that he has never played until he got to the majors 

This is an organization issue

I would add Leury Garcia to that statement. He is misused the most by Tony. From batting him leadoff to three positions in three days. 

• Like 1