8/11- Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City Royals - 1:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

16 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Just fire TLR right now.  Make a desperate attempt to light a fire under their sorry asses.  Do *something* to try to salvage this shit show.

I just don't understand how they can't fire TLR right now. They have 50 games left to turn it around and someone said that the players actually like Miguel Cairo. What do you have to lose??

22 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

This team stinks.

Neglectfully overrated by the FO which failed to move the roster forward twice. Over the winter, and at the deadline. Not to mention handicapped by ownership. They had a chance man. That said, they will likely back into the playoffs. If they bow out quickly, the people that get fired should be joined by the Chairman.

1 minute ago, PorkChopExpress said:

That's how he hurt himself.  Maybe he's gun shy and afraid his leg will fall off.

Then he should get a new job....I hear FedEx is short a driver since Cuas started pitching. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

Neglectfully overrated by the FO which failed to move the roster forward twice. Over the winter, and at the deadline. Not to mention handicapped by ownership. They had a chance man. That said, they will likely back into the playoffs. If they bow out quickly, the people that get fired should be joined by the Chairman.

They're 16 games through perhaps their easiest stretch of the season. They've gone 8-8 during that stretch and are still stuck at .500. They only back into the playoffs if 2 different teams fall below .500, which seems unlikely.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Maybe after the season but is there really choice if they win 78 games?   He should have been gone in mid-June. 

When other team let go of Girardi and Maddon, that was the perfect time to launch LaRussa as well.

5 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

They're 16 games through perhaps their easiest stretch of the season. They've gone 8-8 during that stretch and are still stuck at .500. They only back into the playoffs if 2 different teams fall below .500, which seems unlikely.

X2

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

Ozzie saying there was no reaction in the dugout after not scoring with bases loaded and no outs.  No life in this team.

Ozzie was right about everything he said. After the Vaughn homer, Eloy has a pathetic at-bat. Swings at two pitches out of the zone and takes one right down the middle for strike three. Stone said he was frozen. Frozen by what? Barlow throws nothing but junk.  Hey, Eloy, stop saying hi to Mom and start using your brain.

Want to save the season? Fire LaRussa and put in Ozzie. I think Ozzie is a disaster waiting to happen but put him in there anyway. I don't know how the FO can watch this shit go on day after day.

Today was horrible baseball. Another base running gaffe and four at-bats with the bases loaded and no runs scored. No, this team is not going to win the division. Someone tell me why anyone in their right mind would think that.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

When asked about Ceases effort wasted. Tony's making excuses again, the team was rallying. It was a team effort not just Cease, we had 13 hits.

What a buffoon.

I wish he'd come out and say, these guys suck. They can't win. They are fragile as glass. The most underperforming team I've every managed. 

34 minutes ago, Paulie4Pres said:

Stone calling out the culture. "If hustling is optional..."

30 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Fuck Steve Stone fans have seen that all year.  Now all of a sudden it is an issue. 

Fuck this jabroni lying sack of shit. 50 more games of this asshole until he’s gone, and it can’t come any sooner.

Pepperage Farm Remembers.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Texsox said:

I wish he'd come out and say, these guys suck. They can't win. They are fragile as glass. The most underperforming team I've every managed. 

"We might never win another game all year" 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wegner said:

LaRussa praising the effort of the team in the post game presser.  Greinke has pitched out of alot of jams in his career and yes he just said tip your cap to him.  Screw You!!!

Hey LaRussa: Tell Grandal to stop waiting for walks. Swing on 2-0, 3-0, 3-1. Forget the damn walks. You're supposed to hit some home runs and drive in runs.