McGuire Throws Shade at Sox Clubhouse

CWSpalehoseCWS

1 hour ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

I tried to find the article, but was unsuccessful. On Waddle & Silvy today, they shared that Reese was quoted throwing a little shade towards the Sox lack of effort. This is now the 4th player (?) to say something? 

Another indictment on TLR lack of leadership and bad performance.

1 hour ago, A-Train to 35th said:

McGuire said working with Varitek in particular has been a treat, and he's been pleasantly surprised by how involved the longtime Red Sox catcher is behind the scenes. "He's one of the hardest working coaches I've seen and I've only been here a week and a half," McGuire said.

And who say's that about any of the sox coaches?

Nobody except TLR.

53 minutes ago, tray said:

Exposing yourself in a public parking lot by jacking off  is a crime. I know he did that because it is a matter of record and he ha\s admitted to it.

Would you mind if your wife or daughter saw that or some grammar school kids? 

I didn't know about any of that info.   Of course I would mind.

Edited by Sox80

31 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Hahn needs to deal away and/or cut any player that doesn't give a shit. They have to go, I don't care if its Robert or another player of his caliber. You can't have that on this team next year

They're literally telling players not to hustle unless it's absolutely necessary.  They're also telling players that they should get ridiculous amounts of rest.  They're also holding players out for extended periods of time for injuries that don't need extended time off.

What do you sense the overarching message is from management in that clubhouse?  Try hard as you can or only try when you need to?

59 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Why did the Sox acquire him if that's now/retroactively being held against him?

I don't know.  As I said I don't have enough information. My only thought was without actually being part of the clubhouse.  We can only speculate on the root of the problem.   It's obvious TLR needs to go. That is for sure. 

43 minutes ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

Commanders, Cowboys, Raiders, Knicks…can’t win with bad ownership and the Sox (and Bulls) are 100% in that category. 

Sox remind me of the Buffalo Bills when Ralph Wilson owned Them. At the end it was terrible

45 minutes ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

Commanders, Cowboys, Raiders, Knicks…can’t win with bad ownership and the Sox (and Bulls) are 100% in that category. 

Sox remind me of the Buffalo Bills when Ralph Wilson owned Them. At the end it was terrible