08/15: Astros at Sox. 7:10, NBCSN4K, NBCSN+ (es); FS1

Buehrle>Wood

1 minute ago, SoxBlanco said:

I didn’t watch a single pitch in innings 5-9, missed what seems to be one of the best wins of the year, and I don’t regret it. 

I had the game on my iPad muted and the real entertainment of the night on my TV.
ADX Montrose 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Heads22 said:

Liam isn't normally a nibbler, kind of odd for him actually

It's why he walks so few.  Too few, sez I.  He could stand to nibble a little more, even at the cost of a couple more walks.  His flat fastball down the middle is very hittable, esp. if it's not mixed in with some breaking stuff.

LaRussa was in the dugout and not looking at or listening to the old guy yelling "Hey Tony get Engel..."

That decision was made in the dugout and required Tony to get out of the dugout to call time out...not to listen to fans in the stands.

. How fvking gullible and stupid can some fans be?

Edited by tray

9 hours ago, chw42 said:

And it showed. The guy is one Josh Harrison error away from 16 shutout innings against one of the best teams in baseball. 

Maybe it’s just me but I feel much more confident in a playoff series against the Astros with a starting rotation of Cease/Cueto/Kopech/Giolito than the Lynn/Giolito/Cease/Rodon they used last year.

6 hours ago, tray said:

LaRussa was in the dugout and not looking at or listening to the old guy yelling "Hey Tony get Engel..."

That decision was made in the dugout and required Tony to get out of the dugout to call time out...not to listen to fans in the stands.

. How fvking gullible and stupid can some fans be?

Agreed. People like to pile on for any supposed reason.