08/16: Astros at Sox. 7:10, NBCSN (CEASE V VERLANDER)

Buehrle>Wood

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

To be fair, the haters have had plenty of reasons to hate. And they're still here so they are still fans. We haters still want to win. And we'll give credit where it's due if Sox win.

I do love me some Abreu. Another 3-hit game? Those who hated on him need to agree he's not finished. He's just a notoriously slow starter.

The constant negativity gets old. And the crickets when they do win is very apparent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

The constant negativity gets old. And the crickets when they do win is very apparent.

Well I've done my fair share of hating. So I'll give credit to the club. Some good baseball as the summer blazes on. GO SOX. Good job fans.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Who’s your 2nd grade teacher this year?  Is she hot

Good call. I still remember my second grade teacher Ms. Landis cause she was hot. Perfect 10 as they say. Something about 2nd grade.

• Like 2

Wow. I am so pleasantly stunned at the last two evenings and at this now "streak". I am terrified of diving headfirst into the energy that seems to be building again, but man... good vibes suddenly. No doubt. 

Can't help but feel like we need to win tomorrow with Kopech going in order to avoid having it sucked right out of us. I have very little faith in Giolito to do so on Thursday and dropping two straight heading into Cleveland would take a lot of the mojo away. 

• Like 1