08/16: Astros at Sox. 7:10, NBCSN (CEASE V VERLANDER)

Buehrle>Wood

Just now, greg775 said:

Good call. I still remember my second grade teacher Ms. Landis cause she was hot. Perfect 10 as they say. Something about 2nd grade.

Without question, my favorite greg post of all-time. Hang this in the Louvre. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

The constant negativity gets old. And the crickets when they do win is very apparent.

It's amazing how soft the "ra-ra" crew is. You aren't anywhere to be found when shit gets bad, but when they win a game, you're here to tell everyone the "Sox are back!!!111" 

Charmin soft

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Fire 1
  • TLR 1

The bottom of the 8th is just a great psychological inning inning for the home team.  Take the lead there and the visitors are kind of stunned - "we only have one chance left."  
A great effort tonight by the back 1/2 of the pen.  Lambert taking the 8th!  He certainly earned it.

Edited by GreenSox

1 minute ago, Tony said:

It's amazing how soft the "ra-ra" crew is. You aren't anywhere to be found when shit gets bad, but when they win a game, you're here to tell everyone the "Sox are back!!!111" 

Charmin soft

Wrong. I’m the only one defending them here when times are tough mr charmin

1 minute ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Wrong. I’m the only one defending them here when times are tough mr charmin

Yet you say when the Sox are going good it's crickets here, and I've been posting last night and tonight...someone you call negative. 

So which is it? God forbid any fan question the mighty White Sox, a franchise that has literally had a .500 record as a franchise since 1978. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tony said:

Yet you say when the Sox are going good it's crickets here, and I've been posting last night and tonight...someone you call negative. 

So which is it? God forbid any fan question the mighty White Sox, a franchise that has literally had a .500 record as a franchise since 1978. 

I wasn’t referring to you mr charmin

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, superchops70 said:

Man, this is a night I sure wish I could watch the post game show. Is it available anywhere later on demand?

I’m out of town too - the NBC Sports Chicago has been airing them lately on a delay on YouTube.

For real time I watch this:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

They really need to call him up. He solves a lot of issues for this team.

The reality will set in that he's in AA, just like Sosa who just started AAA, people will have kneejerk reactions that they are not very good.  Sosa was facing a HOF pitcher tonight,  Kudos for Tony for playing him since kids to need some of that pressure of a division race which isn't happening in the minors.