8/19 Gamethread: White Sox vs. The Artist Formerly Known As The I****ns, Lynn vs. McKenzie

KrankinSox

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

Hopefully Elvis is acclimated enough to play by Sunday and Robert next Tuesday

I expect the see the following headline soon...."Elvis Andrus has been signed by the Chicago White Sox....and immediately placed on the 15 day IL."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • TLR 1

40 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

If they lose 2/3, they only fall back a game from Cleveland, not far enough to say it’s over and just enough to trick yourself into thinking they have a chance.

This right here.

This team is bound to be “in it” right up to the very end because they hate us all.

Of course the White Sox could make things a whole lot better with a sweep of the Guardians but going 2-1 and winning the series will be fine. Even losing 2 of the 3 won't be the end of the season but it would make the quest to win the Central extremely hard. Come on White Sox, sweep em!!!!!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, whitesoxwin said:

Of course the White Sox could make things a whole lot better with a sweep of the Guardians but going 2-1 and winning the series will be fine. Even losing 2 of the 3 won't be the end of the season but it would make the quest to win the Central extremely hard. Come on White Sox, sweep em!!!!!

A Sox sweep would be great but I'm not holding my breath, no worse than 2 out of 3 is almost a must. If we get swept, it's wait until next year. 

Edited by The Mighty Mite