White Sox vs. Guardians 8/20 5:10pm CDT (Cueto vs. Bieber)

Greg Hibbard

• Quin pinned this topic

All I have heard during the past two weeks or so is that things are looking up for the Sox because they were playing sub.500 teams, and that the AL Central stinks. Nothing about how well the team is playing. Tonight, they are not playing a sub.500 team. Need Cueto to have another quality start although that still might now help.

Leaving your cake outside is just like having a parade. It just might get rained on.

If you don't like shaking their hand and saying good game after you lose, then beat their asses and shake their hand and say good game.

Either way you gotta pull them pants up and let your nutbag show.

5 minutes ago, Bossanoveralls said:

Leaving your cake outside is just like having a parade. It just might get rained on.

If you don't like shaking their hand and saying good game after you lose, then beat their asses and shake their hand and say good game.

I’ll have what he’s drinking!  

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Bossanoveralls said:

What if they try to shake your nutbag?

• Like 1

The amazing irony of this whole thing is that signing Cueto was both the best and worst move of the offseason. The best because of the production they've gotten for him compared to the cost, yet the worst because without him, the Sox are so far out of it that they'd likely have burned it all down by now which is what they really needed to do.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, superchops70 said:

Quite the short bench with no Robert or Jimenez. What an S show 

Eloy has to be IL’d if Robert isn’t ready and he’s expected to miss anything more than the next 2 days. 

If that happens, gimme Mark Peyton over Haseley. 

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Eloy has to be IL’d if Robert isn’t ready and he’s expected to miss anything more than the next 2 days. 

If that happens, gimme Mark Peyton over Haseley

If, at the beginning of the season, any of us thought we'd be debating whether we should have Peyton or Haseley start... I think most of us would've been saying "who the hell are those guys?".

3 hours ago, 2Deep said:

Bieber will shove down the White Sox ass and put all of us out of our misery.

I will not watch as this team has broken me and my Fandom 

Shove down their ass??

Not that there's anything wrong with that!!

• Haha 1