White Sox vs. Guardians 8/21 11:05am CDT (Cease vs. Civale) [Peacock]

Greg Hibbard

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Sox have 1 HR in their last 57 innings played starting in the 4th inning of the 8/14 . That's 1 HR (Moncada in the 21-5 game) in the last 6.5 games

Wow.

Easy to see why I forgot about Moncada homer. I turned off the game by then.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

3 minutes ago, White Sox Park said:

Yea, yet another streaming media service that i don't need, I have so many, and Peacock has nothing that i want.

If you have Comcast you get Peacock for free.  I only use Comcast for internet and get Peacock for free.

2 hours ago, The Kids Can Play said:

News flash to the Sox hitters for today's game: We realize you struggle to score runs, evidenced by the fact you are 21st in runs scored (4.21) and 24th in runners LOB at 6.99. Hopefully you will take advantage today of Civale's 5.63 ERA and not make him look like Cy Young, as you guys have done often this year playing horrible pitchers.

Civale has a very good curve ball that mostly falls low under the zone. Need to identify the pitch and try to lay off.  Easier said than done.

• Heads22 changed the title to White Sox vs. Guardians 8/21 11:05am CDT (Cease vs. Civale) [Peacock]
1 hour ago, Green Line said:

Going to be a great game and its not on tv 🙄

It is on Peacock streaming.  Fortunately for me I am on Xfinity cable /internet and Peacock is included as both of these services are part of NBC Comcast.  I tuned into Peacock and the game is delayed with water on the field.   Didn’t expect to see that the announcers  were Benetti, Steve Stone and Manning of the Guardians.  All dressed up in jacket and ties.  Looked quite different than usual.  The streaming picture quality is very good , much better than cable.  They think the game will get in later today.

Edited by hankchifan

2 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

I have Comcast but I can't seem to find it? Is there something you need to do to activate it?

2 minutes ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

I have Comcast but I can't seem to find it? Is there something you need to do to activate it?

Probably download the Peacock app or call Comcast for more instructions.

• bmags unpinned this topic